Derwcenthouvab Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Yin Yang Yo! Movie In Hindi Hd Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Two rabbit siblings are trained by their panda mentor in the mystic martial art of Woo-Foo, in hopes that they can protect the world from ever-present evil forces.
When I saw the previews on Jetix, I thought it was created by Butch "Fairly OddParents" Hartman, but it was created by Bob Boyle, who worked with Hartman on that Nicktoon. I was surprised that it was not only animated by Flash, but it had better jokes and dialogue, not to mention really good story-telling. When I first saw Yin and Yang, they looked like a butt- kicking version of Buster and Babs Bunny from TINY TOON ADVENTURES. When I first saw the grumpy panda Master Yo, I was thinking cool. But cool turned to nice when he spoke. He sounded like Bubs from Homestar Runner dot com. The jokes and gags are beyond hilarious. This show broke the scale. In the episode, "Finding Hershel" the screen split into three parts. You first see the middle part. Then comes the upper part. Yang looks up and he says, "Wow!". Then comes the lower part, and he looks down and says, "Hey, neat!" Woo-Foo is a sort of like a combination between magic and marital arts. The villains are also funny. Apart from the fruity Carl the Evil Cockroach Wizard, who makes characters like Brother Herman (an ant with a Scottish accent, who is allergic to pandas) look normal. The Night Master is modeled after Jigsaw from the SAW films, Fastidious is modeled after a James Bond villain from YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE. Ultimoose is modeled after Steven Segall mixed with a shade of Mr. Crocker's spazziness, Yuck is modeled after Oscar the Grouch, and the Chung-Pow Kitties are modeled after Hello Kitty and the Powerpuff Girls. Now let me tell you why I give this a 9.5 out of 10. It is because of the following: Ultimoose and Saranoya. One is a chauvinist moose, who not only thinks of himself but also thinks of the male gender. The other one (boy do I hate her) is the cat/devil character who uses her magic to use Yin to be on her side and wipe out the male gender. Plus, she has a gnome sidekick who is a male and is on her side, but in the TV-movie WOO-FOOGEDDEN, he quits working for her. Going back, Saranoya is a sexist! Did you see the way she behaved in front of men and boys, suchYang? Nasty with a capital N! So YING YANG YO or YYY is such a wacky show that fun for the entire family. Rated TV- Y7 for fantasy and comedic violence, mischief, crude humor and all manner of wacky going- ons.
After countless broadcasts of poorly-conceived shows, I had doubts on this one. But after one reluctant viewing of one episode, I began to favor the show… Yin Yang Yo! excels each one of my expectations - Plot, Presentation and Audio.<br/><br/>Plot - The plot line follows a pair of twin rabbits, Yin and Yang, who display the main aesthetics of the typical brother/sister pair: often competing and disagreeing with each other, yet caring for one another and helping each other when the need arises. However, unlike normal rabbits, they are trained in the ancient "Woo Foo" martial arts by the sole-surviving master practitioner, a grumpy panda named Yo. The story's combination of the action/adventure and comedy genre is remarkable; humor is attainable by all-ages, fighting scenes grab the interest of the audience and show lessons of morality, plus they aren't very preachy, are quite subtle and often relate to the everyday lives of viewers.<br/><br/>Presentation - Bob Boyle's use of Flash technology for the animation seemed kind of unconventional at first, but really pushed the limitations of Western animations and is presented beautifully with great results in return.<br/><br/>Audio - The music (the theme song to be more specific) was the only weak-point (a minor one at that) that I could detect for the show. Yin Yang Yo!'s theme song is yet another commercially-inspired hip-hop song that shows how the very idea of this kind of music is really losing its appeal. Kyle Massey's performance was the disappointment in this one. On the other hand, Michael Tavera's (known for his compositional work for music from "The Land Before Time"; not the original one, but the following sequels) overall score composition perfectly fits with the mood that the scenes exhibit.<br/><br/>Overall, I enjoy the show for two reasons. The first reason - Yin Yang Yo!'s inspiration is drawn from a plethora of ideas suchthe mystic and close-quarters-combat-based fighting popularized from Street Fighter and its writing style is similar to Metal Gear Solid - it is the combination of its disarming humor (not taking itself too seriously) and an epic and intriguing storyline that viewers draw interest on. The second reason is the fact that I can completely relate to this show. I have a sister, and almost every episode of this show makes me realize how fortunate I am to have a sibling and how much I want to have a closer relationship with her…<br/><br/>Yin Yang Yo! gets a 10/10 from me. Impressive, Disney Channel… I mean, Jetix!

the Chill Factor full movie in hindi free downloadTotal War: Warhammer full movie hd downloadThe Eternal Zero full movie in hindi free download mp4Duel of the Titans full movie download 1080p hdthe Vampire Killer full movie in hindi free download hd$lowdown full movie download 1080p hdAl-Zeer Salem full movie in hindi free downloadOperation Carwash: A Worldwide Corruption Scandal Made in Brazil full movie download in hindiPossession in hindi downloadCarter June full movie hd download

last edited 213 weeks ago by Derwcenthouvab
Please log in to post a reply.